Sunday, March 4, 2012

#NaturalRoadto24Inches

People have this ignorant belief that because you're of black decent you can never have long luxurious hair like other races.. BUT that is completely false. There are many black individuals with long, beautiful hair. It's    all    about    the    MAINTENANCE. Black hair is extremely gentle and it must be treated with care. So I've decided along with going natural I want to have a goal, a healthy hair expectation for my self. 24 inches!! This is my personal goal and self motivation. How am I going to achieve this goal you ask? Well for one during these cold months I am going to focus on protective styling, in addition with out a doubt I am going to egg protein treatments ( Click link to watch Tutorial on Egg Treatment >> Egg and Olive Oil Treatment Link ! ) also I will do a lot of hot oil treatments and oil soakings. Of course my care routines wont end there but I'll keep you posted on new techniques and style I try. I encourage you guys to join me. It can be a wonderful adventure we take on together. As always God Bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment