Saturday, December 1, 2012

Bruce Interview

Bruce Interview



Granted this is a late assignment but I just realized we had this assignment. I am obviously not good with emails I've just realized about the "in between assignments" we were given, but what ever this is my loss and I completely understand. This is the work in progress assignment but I will be critiquing a completed project because they don't have a work in progress uploaded to complete.

1. I dont exactly find it necessary that Bruce included the introduction for Jonathan because as a class we know who they are. In the beginning it almost sounds as if Bruce accidentally left that segment of the interview in.

 2. I feel as if Bruce should have have Jonathan slow down a bit I think he is talking a bit to fast and it is a little difficult to understand him in the beginning.

 3. I like when Jonathan talks about his creativity and imagination. I think it establish a sense of nostalgia and all students listening even adults can resonate with section of the interview. i think the sound effect with the children really take your mind back a bit and your really start to listen to the words Jonathan is saying because you can in a sense feel and understand him.

 4. There is a jump from Jonathan saying he composes symphonies to him continuing and saying "when you're a technician.." I think there needed to be some type of connecting moment between the two because it sounds very jumpy although he is still talking about music and the creation, its just two different thoughts that maybe shouldn't have been combined. Jonathan gets very passionate about being the best when it comes to creating sounds and I think it would have just been better if they weren't combined.

No comments:

Post a Comment